Youtube Program Producer
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is currently seeking a Youtube Program Producer to join our youtube programs team and effect science communication direct to the public in the competitive non-profit industry across a virtualized office environment.
Who are we:
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is a non-profit which aims to improve quality of life and safety across communities by promoting education alongside increased scientific literacy and critical thinking skills. With a focus on evidence based reasoning, the Centre seeks to contribute to, strengthen and influence political policy objectives across all levels of government with particular regard to education, consumer protections and the STEM fields.
- Research and propose episode content
- Perform in depth research and analysis after content has been approved
- Collaborate with your youtube program host to develop scripts
- Regularly communicate with the Youtube Programs management unit
- Contact potential information sources, involved parties and other knowledgeable parties for research
- Contact potential information sources, involved parties and other knowledgeable parties for interviews/presentations
- Edit and produce visual/audio content and forward it to the Youtube Programs management unit
- Demonstrable proficiency in video editing, mastering and special effects programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, or lightworks
- Demonstrable proficiency in audio recording and mastering programs such as Adobe Audition, Steinberg Cubase, Sound Forge Audio Studio or Audacity