Social Media Management Specialist
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is currently seeking a social media management specialist to join our public relations team and facilitate public engagement across the centres’ social media presence in the challenging and competitive non-profit industry across a virtualized office environment.
Who we are:
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is a non-profit which aims to improve quality of life and safety across communities by promoting education alongside increased scientific literacy and critical thinking skills. With a focus on evidence based reasoning, the Centre seeks to contribute to, strengthen and influence political policy objectives across all levels of government with particular regard to education, consumer protections and the STEM fields.
- Collaborate with organisation units to produce engaging social media content
- Manage social media presence to promote brand identity and awareness
- Produce written reports on analytic data to inform content, engagement, retention and acquisition strategies
- Develop and regularly review comprehensive written retention and acquisition strategies
- Produce regular written reports on acquisition, retention and engagement for the executive
- Deliver organic user engagement across social media platforms
- A professional communication style, combined with excellent written skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability
- A self-motivated quality enabling you to work independently
- Proven ability to analyse analytic data to produce accurate reports
- Exposure and/or experience in strategy development
The successful candidate will have the ability to collaborate and prioritise tasks while delivering a focus to engaging customer service, leveraging technological assets to achieve goals across the virtualised office environment.