The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is currently seeking an experienced senior recruitment consultant to step up into a recruitment manager role, leading our recruitment team in the challenging and competitive non-profit industry across a virtualized office environment.
Who are we:
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is a non-profit which aims to improve quality of life and safety across communities by promoting education alongside increased scientific literacy and critical thinking skills. With a focus on evidence based reasoning, the Centre seeks to contribute to, strengthen and influence political policy objectives across all levels of government with particular regard to education, consumer protections and the STEM fields.
- Provide leadership and coordination to a small recruitment team comprised mainly of intern level junior recruitment consultants
- Providing mentoring and further training to junior recruitment consultants in your team
- Writing and approving recruitment advertisements
- Participating in interviews, short listing and hiring
- Working with business management to identify and implement retention strategies
- Provide regular reporting and marketing insights to internal stakeholders
- Working with business management to identify and fill internal recruitment opportunities
- Working with the marketing team occasionally to coordinate marketing and recruitment campaigns
- Managing recruitment related paperwork and sign off process
- Identifying gaps and potential improvements in policies, framework and workflow
- Working with the executive to develop processes, policies and frameworks for your team
- Managing psychometric testing and analysis when required
- Experience inside a senior recruitment consultant role or better
- Experience inside a national or multinational corporate environment is advantageous
- Experience in executing strategic sourcing approaches including LinkedIn, Professional Networking and referral programs is essential
- Exposure and/or experience in developing and implementing retention strategies
- A professional communication style, combined with excellent written skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- Experience in managing recruitment projects is highly desired
- A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability
- A strong focus in supporting and driving diversity and inclusion activities in recruitment
The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritise tasks while still providing strong leadership to their team, leveraging technological assets to achieve goals across the virtualised office environment.
In return you will join a strong team culture inside a worthy cause which promises to change the lives of individuals and communities while having an effect on the political and social landscape.