Junior Recruitment Consultant
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is currently seeking a junior recruitment consultant to join our recruitment team and drive talent to the centre in the challenging and competitive non-profit industry across a virtualized office environment.
Who are we:
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is a non-profit which aims to improve quality of life and safety across communities by promoting education alongside increased scientific literacy and critical thinking skills. With a focus on evidence based reasoning, the Centre seeks to contribute to, strengthen and influence political policy objectives across all levels of government with particular regard to education, consumer protections and the STEM fields.
- Writing and approving recruitment advertisements
- Utilise a broad range of direct sourcing channels to attract talent to the Centre for Investigation Research and Learning. This will include proactive sourcing such as professional networking and targeted attraction of talent.
- Resume and Telephone screening of applicants
- Participating in interviews
- Provide regular reporting to the recruitment manager and internal stakeholders
- Managing recruitment related paperwork and sign off process
- Managing psychometric testing and analysis when required As a manager in this team you will possess strong leadership and team building abilities while delivering excellence in customer service to internal and external customers.
- A professional communication style, combined with excellent written skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability
- A strong focus in supporting and driving diversity and inclusion activities in recruitment
- A self-motivated quality enabling you to work independently
The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritise tasks while delivering a focus to customer service, leveraging technological assets to achieve goals across the virtualised office environment.
In return you will develop industry transferable skills and experience inside a strong team culture across an organisation with a worthy cause.