Graphic Design Specialist
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is currently seeking a graphic design specialist to join our marketing team and facilitate public engagement across print, media and online in the challenging and competitive non-profit industry across a virtualized office environment.
Who are we:
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is a non-profit which aims to improve quality of life and safety across communities by promoting education alongside increased scientific literacy and critical thinking skills. With a focus on evidence based reasoning, the Centre seeks to contribute to, strengthen and influence political policy objectives across all levels of government with particular regard to education, consumer protections and the STEM fields.
- Collaborate across organisation units to provide visual content
- Edit, retouch, rework or manipulate visual assets such as photos and digital art works
- Write design briefs that suit internal client needs
- Produce rough sketches, outlines and revisions as required
- Produce production quality final versions
- Manage graphic design paperwork, chain of custody and sign off
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Demonstrable cross medium artistic qualities
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator or similar
- A professional communication style, combined with excellent written skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability
- A self-motivated quality enabling you to work independently
The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritise tasks while delivering a focus to customer service, leveraging technological assets to achieve goals across the virtualized office environment. In return you will develop industry transferable skills and experience inside a strong team culture across an organisation with a worthy cause.