The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is currently seeking a Blogger to join our public engagement team and effect science communication direct to the public in the competitive non-profit industry across a virtualized office environment.
Who are we:
The Centre for Investigation Research and Learning is a non-profit which aims to improve quality of life and safety across communities by promoting education alongside increased scientific literacy and critical thinking skills. With a focus on evidence based reasoning, the Centre seeks to contribute to, strengthen and influence political policy objectives across all levels of government with particular regard to education, consumer protections and the STEM fields.
- Write regular assigned articles, columns and opinion pieces
- Provide thorough research and fact checking during your writing process
- Collaborate with the Blog Editor to produce ideas for articles
- Maintain an active and engaged social media presence
- A tertiary achievement in a STEM field or similar
- A professional communication style
- Proven and diverse written communication skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- A self-motivated quality enabling you to work independently
- A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability